- A graduate wishing to appear for the BCSE shall register online at www.rcsc.gov.bt
- Registered candidates shall be provided with information on the venue, date and time of the Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Examination shall be required to report in person for verification and confirmation for the Main Examination with the following documents in original as well as a complete set of photocopies:
- Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card;
- Must have applied for Security Clearance Certificate online, which the official Focal Person of the RCSC shall verify;
- Class X transcripts;
- Class XII transcripts;
- Degree certificate and academic transcripts by semester-wise/year-wise or consolidated statement of marks;A Bachelors Degree obtained through Distance Education/Mixed Mode/Correspondence is not eligible for the BCSE
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor;
- A graduate in medical and health profession shall produce a certificate of registration from the Bhutan Medical and Health Council;
- Original “No Objection Certificate for appearing BCSE and appointment in the Civil Service” from the employer, if employed;
- Two recent passport photographs;
- Three legal stamps;
- Letter of Undertaking (available during the time of verification); and
- Bhutanese Citizenship Identity card of the witness.
- Certificate of Merit (if any) should be produced in original during the time of Viva Voce only.
- Registration of applicants for the Main Examination with incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Click Here to View the BCSE 2017 SCHEDULE
For MBBS graduates where the requirement in the Civil Service far exceeds supply, the PE may be exempted. However, this can be ascertained only after the e-Registration is complete. Information regarding exemption from the PE would be made available on the RCSC website one week after the e-Registration deadline.
Further, the RCSC wishes to facilitate conducting P.E. at various regional centres besides Thimphu for convenience of the candidates. The candidates will be given option to appear P.E. in Gelephu and Mongar. However, this option is subject to having minimum number of graduates opting to appear P.E. at the designated venues. As such, the RCSC shall make an announcement on our website on 14th July, 2017 for the candidates who opt Gelephu and Mongar regarding the confirmation to conduct the PE at their optional venue submitted during e-Registration.
In-service candidates who have attained 35 years of age and above are requested to fill up this form (Click here to download the Form) and send to email@example.com along with a copy of your Citizenship Identity Card and complete your e-registration upon receipt of intimation from the RCSC.
For any clarification, please contact the Civil Service Examination Division, RCSC Secretariat @ 77193223/17333615/02-339237 during office hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org