3,285 total views, 3 views today
A candidate shall not be eligible to appear for BCSE if he has:
- Bachelor’s Degree which is not a full time on campus course meeting the requirement of minimum contact hours on campus and is not recognised by the competent authority.
- Been convicted of a criminal offence or is under investigation or prosecution for a criminal charges.
- Been terminated or compulsorily retired from the Civil Service, Government Corporation/Project.
- Been adjudged by a competent medical authority as mentally unsound.
- Already appeared the BCSE-PE thrice and/or CSCE/BCSE-ME twice.
- Intentionally given false statements or used fraudulent practices in Academic/Civil Service Examinations.
- Used fake/forged documents.
- Failed to furnish testimonials as required under the Civil Service Rules.
- Been previously selected and appointed in the Civil Service, including being selected for mandatory PGD course, but has dishonoured/discontinued the appointment/ course.
- Failed to produce NOC from the employer for appearing the BCSE and appointment in the Civil Service, if employed.
- Registered with a political party and not completed the required ‘cooling off’ period of one year.