Royal Civil Service Commission Privacy Statement
This statement relates to the collection, use and disclosure of ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII) by the Royal Civil Service Commission for all its systems. Any information individual having access to RCSC’s Systems and all the information obtained through these systems shall be considered as confidential information maintained by the Royal Civil Service Commission. Precautionary measures shall be taken at all levels to maintain confidentiality of information obtained through these systems. Breach of confidentiality shall be considered a breach of Civil Service Values and Conduct and shall result in appropriate disciplinary action.
What are the different systems at RCSC?
Following are list of IT system at RCSC where this data privacy applies:
- Zhiyog Electronic System (https://zest.rcsc.gov.bt/)
- Zhiyog Recruitment System (https://jobs.rcsc.gov.bt/)
- Document Management System (Both app and web based system) (https://dms.rcsc.gov.bt/)
- Managing for Excellence (https://max.rcsc.gov.bt/)
- Leadership Feedback System (https://lfs.rcsc.gov.bt/)
- Bhutan Civil Service Examination System (https://bcse.rcsc.gov.bt/)
Service Evaluation Tool (https://set.rcsc.gov.bt/)
What personal information is collected?
When registering on our app/systems you may be asked to enter your name, CID , email address, phone number, Date of Birth or other details to help you with your experience in using the system and for optimal system actions.
These systems also collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site security and maintenance purposes. This information includes:
- The Internet domain from which you access our Website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our Website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) used to access our site;
- The operating system (Windows, Mac) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The URLs of the pages you visit;
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our app/system and as and when HR actions are taken.
How do we use your information?
The data collected is used in the aggregation to improve the Systems/Mobile Apps, related products and services, and the user experience across the systems and services.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, subscribe or use certain other features in the following ways:
- To allow you to use the system smoothly.
- To provide you with the information you are seeking for.
- To provide services this system/app is designed to provide.
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
How do we protect your information?
To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
We never ask for credit card numbers. We do not use Malware Scanning. Third-party disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our systems.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our app/systems.
Royal Civil Service Commission, Royal Government of Bhutan Bldg. No. 3, Chhodzang lam, Thimphu, Bhutan – 11001 Phone: +975-2-322491, 322956, 322954