2014 GoI Scholarship Result
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the result of selection interview for 2014 GoI Scholarship held on 2nd & 3rd July, 2014 at the RCSC Conference Hall. Click Here For Result
Besides a copy (scanned copies only) each of the ID Card, Security, Audit & Medical certificates, the selected candidates are asked to submit the following documents latest by Wednesday, 9 July 2014 to the RCSC, failing which the scholarship will be awarded to next candidate.
A. Health, MPA/MPR/MPP and Buddhist Studies:
1. Academic Transcripts & Pass Certificates (Class X, XII & Bachelors Degree); and
2. Migration Certificate;
B. Survey 400:
1. Academic Transcripts & Pass Certificates (Survey 150 & Cl-VIII/X/XII); and
2. Migration Certificate if any;
C. Diploma in Civil Engineering (Building Inspectors):
1. Academic Transcripts & Pass Certificates (Cl-VIII/X/XII and Certificate Course); and
2. Migration Certificate if any.
The above documents should be maintained as one file or in one folder and sent via email to email@example.com.
For any corrections of the result, please contact Pema Tshewang at 02-322491 (Ext. 122) within five working days from the date of announcement after which it will not be accepted.
Asst. HR Officer, HRDD