2014 Nehru-Wangchuck Scholarship Result
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the result of selection interview for 2014 Nehru-Wangchuck Scholarship (civil servants) held on 26th – 27th May, 2014.
The selected candidates are asked to submit the following documents (scanned copies only) within five working days to the RCSC, failing which the scholarship will be awarded to next candidate:
1. Security Clearance Certificate;
2. Audit Clearance Certificate;
3. Medical Fitness Certificate;
4. Citizenship Identity Card;
5. Academic Transcripts & Pass Certificates (Class XII & Bachelors Degree); and
6. Migration Certificate;
The above documents should be maintained as one file or in one folder and sent via email to email@example.com.
For any corrections, please contact us at 02-322491 (Ext. 122) within five working days from the date of announcement during office hours, after which it will not be accepted.