Air Ticket Quotation- March 29, 2018
The RCSC Secretariat is pleased to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the
supply of air tickets via the most direct routes from the following sector.
1. Type of Class: Economy Class
Nos. of pax 6 Paxs
April 25, 2018 Delhi – Hyderabad
April 28, 2018 Hyderabad – Delhi
2. Type of Class: Economy Class
Nos. of pax 6 Paxs
April 25, 2018 Kolkata – Hyderabad
April 28, 2018 Hyderabad – Kolkata
The terms and conditions are specified below:
1. Air ticket for the officials from Paro to the places where there is Druk Air Sector
operation will be provided by the Druk Air. Therefore, you are requested to submit
quotation for the transit flight from the places where there is Druk Air Sector operation to
the places where there is no Druk Air Sector operation in accordance with the Druk Air
2. Please submit the quotation with full fare and the rate should be quoted as per the sector
3. Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit
4. The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
5. Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by
the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
6. Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid as per the details mentioned above.
7. Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of
8. Tender should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 10,000.00 only as earnest
money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Head, AFS, RCSC.
9. The earnest money of Nu. 10,000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with
the RCSC as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of
the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
10. In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall
be asked to purchase and issue tickets and the difference amount shall be borne by
the lowest bidder.
11. Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
12. Sealed quotation should be submitted to the RCSC on or before April 04, 2018 at 11.30
AM. & quotation will be opened on the same date.
13. No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the
award is finalized.
14. The bids in a sealed envelope should be addressed to the Head, Administration &
Finance Services, Royal Civil Service Commission, Thimphu.