Air Ticket Quotations- June 14, 2016
The RCSC Secretariat invites sealed quotations from the registered Travel Agents for providing Air ticket of most direct and economic routes from the following sectors on the given dates:
- Type of Class: Economic Class
Nos. of pax 26 Paxs
June 19, 2016 Bagdogra – Kolkata
July 02, 2016 Kolkata – Bagdogra
The terms and conditions are specified below:
- Please do not quote “Scheme Rates”. The quotation must be for full fare. Scheme rates will not be evaluated.
- Quotation shall be solicited from the registered travel agents only for the above dates & Sectors,
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid for a period of 45 days from the date of opening the quotation.
- A Travel Agent must have online booking facilities with mobile communication system.
- Once the quotations are solicited, it shall be mandatory for all the registered travel agents to furnish the rates as and when required. Failure to furnish within the stipulated time, the agents is liable for termination of contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to the RCSC on or before June 16, 2016 at 10.30 AM. & quotation will be open on the same date.
- when required. Failure to furnish within the stipulated time, the agents is liable for termination of contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the award is finalized.
- Sealed Covers should be addressed to the Head, Administration & Finance Services, Royal Civil Service Commission, Thimphu.