Air Ticket Quotations- October 27, 2016
The RCSC Secretariat is please to invites sealed quotations from the registered Travel Agents for providing Air ticket of most direct and economic routes from the following sectors on the given dates:
- Type of Class: Economic Class
Nos. of pax 3 Paxs
November 3, 2016 Bangkok – Fukuoka Airport, Japan(Arrival at Airport should be latest by 3rd Nov 2016 before 9:00 AM).
The terms and conditions are specified below:
- Air ticket for the participants from Paro to the places where there is Druk Air Sector operation will be provided by the Druk Air. Therefore, you are requested to submit quotation for the transit flight from the places where there is Druk Air Sector operation to the places where there is no Druk Air Sector operation in accordance with the Druk Air Flight Schedule.
- Please submit the quotation with full fare and the rate should be quoted as per the sector given above.
- Quotation shall be solicited from the registered travel agents only for the above dates & Sectors,
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid for a period of 45 days from the date of opening the quotation.
- A Travel Agent must have online booking facilities with mobile communication system.
- Once the quotations are solicited, it shall be mandatory for all the registered travel agents to furnish the rates as and when required. Failure to furnish within the stipulated time, the agents is liable for termination of contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to the RCSC on or before October 31, 2016 at 10.30 AM. & quotation will be open on the same date.
- No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the award is finalized.
- Sealed Covers should be addressed to the Head, Administration & Finance Services, Royal Civil Service Commission, Thimphu.