BCSE 2016 PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION DETAILS
The Royal Civil Service Commission would like to announce the following details regarding the Preliminary Examination of the Bhutan Civil Service Examination 2016:
Date : August 07, 2016 (Sunday)
Reporting Time : 9.00 AM
Examination Start Time : 9.30 AM
Examination Venue : Click Here
2) Conduct of candidate : Click Here
3) e-Registration Statistics : Click Here
4) Materials required for the Preliminary Examination:
Candidates are required to bring the following:
• E-Admit card;
• Put up File (should not have any writings/inscriptions on it);
• Pencil (recommends ‘Apsara Platinum Extra Dark Pencil’);
• Sharpener & Eraser;
• Calculator (fx 100 and below).
5) The candidates are urged to refer video tutorial on the procedures to use OMR Answer Sheet for the PE, available on our website.Invalidation of Answer Sheet due to incomplete/incorrect filling of the Answer Sheet will be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
6) No personal belongings, including mobile phones would be allowed into the examination hall/room. Therefore, candidates are requested not to bring such belongings. RCSC shall not be responsible in the event of loss of such belongings.
7) Declaration of the P.E. Result – August 24, 2016 (RCSC Website)
Venue for BCSE 2016 Preliminary Examination (PE)
The Royal Civil Service Commission would like to announce that the candidates were given an option to indicate their preferred venue for the Preliminary Examination during e-Registration.
However, the Royal Civil Service Commission noted that only a small number of candidates opted to appear Preliminary Examination in Mongar and Gelephu. As such, the RCSC regrets to inform that Preliminary Examination cannot be conducted in Mongar and Gelephu.
Therefore, all candidates are required to report to Thimphu for Preliminary Examination as per the schedule.
Distribution of candidates for respective examination centres in Thimphu shall be announced soon.