BCSE 2018: Documents verification schedule for the Main Examination
The Royal Civil Service Commission would like to announce the schedule for verification of documents and confirmation of candidature for the Main Examination of the BCSE 2018.
Candidates are requested to strictly adhere to their respective schedule to enable the officials to execute the exercise smoothly.
Venue: Kuzoo FM Compound (Opposite to BCCI Office)
Date: August 27 – September 7, 2018.
Time: During office hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Examination are required to report in person with the following documents in original as well as a complete set of photocopies:
1. Degree certificate/provisional certificate and academic transcripts by semester-wise/year-wise or consolidated statement of marks;
2. Class XII transcripts;
3. Class X transcripts;
4. Valid Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card;
5. Must have valid Security Clearance Certificate online which will be verified by the official on duty;
6. A graduate in medical and health profession shall produce a certificate of registration and internship completion letter from the Bhutan Medical and Health Council;
7. Original ‘No Objection Certificate for appearing BCSE and appointment in the Civil Service’ from the employer, if employed in Civil Service, Corporation, NGO, Private, Project etc;
8. One recent passport sized photograph;
9. Three legal stamps;
10. Letter of Undertaking (click here for the form); and
11. Valid Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card of the witness.
1. Certificate of Merit (if any) should be produced in original during the time of Viva Voce only;
2. The RCSC shall not accept any document which has inconsistent information of the candidate, particularly name and date of birth of the candidate.
3. Registration of applicants for the Main Examination with incomplete documents will not be accepted.
4. Candidates will be given final opportunity to change the category of examination during the time of documents verification.
1. Upon successful outcome of the BCSE result, the selected candidates are required to undergo mandatory pre-employment drug test.
2. Medical Certificate shall be submitted during the placement and selection.
3. The selected candidates are required to submit the original Degree Certificate within two years from the year of the examination.
- Click here for documents verification schedule of B.Ed. Primary
- Click here for documents verification schedule of B.Ed. Secondary & B.Ed. Dzongkha
- Click here for documents verification schedule of Dzongkha and PGDE Category
- Click here for documents verification schedule of PGDPA & PGDFM Category
- Click here for documents verification schedule of Technical – Engineering graduates
- Click here for documents verification schedule of Technical – Medical, Bioscience, IT, Law, and others