Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the availability of upto five Masters
Scholarships from the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) in Bangkok, Thailand for the academic year 2015 as detailed below.
Fields of study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
- Scholarship is open to all applicants who is under 30 years of age and holds a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
o Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
o Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing
o Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Studies
- Applicant from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have at least 2 years of laboratory research experiences
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of the two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
In addition to the above criteria, the following criteria must be met
- Civil servants applying for the above mentioned programs must be in line with the 11th Five Year HRD Plan and fulfill all relevant criteria prescribed in BCSR 2012.
- Corporate and Private Sector applicants should route their applications through the Department of Human Resources, MoLHR.
Applications are invited from all Bhutanese nationals who fulfill the above criteria with the following documents in addition to those mentioned above.
- Nominating letter from the Ministry/Agency (Civil Servants only)
- Training details (attached)
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts (Bachelors and Class XII)
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID card (New)
Application documents must reach the RCSC Secretariat on or before August 29, 2014.
For further information on the courses, please visit the website http://www.cgi.ac.th/admission/cgi2015
For further information on the scholarship, please contact Tshering Lhamo, HRDD at 322491 (Ext. #223) during office hours.