INVITATION FOR PROPOSAL FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SURVEY- November 6, 2015
The Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) intends to conduct survey to study current performance management system in the civil service. Therefore, the RCSC invites proposals from firms/individuals with necessary experience and credentials for providing following consultancy services:
Conduct survey to evaluate the current Performance Management System (PMS) in the civil service to measure the extent of following:
• Awareness of managers/Chief of Divisions on the importance of PMS;
• Culture of performance planning, review and evaluation through alignment to organization’s objective and with cascading of accountability;
• Purpose/use of results of performance evaluation in the form of Performance Evaluation Rating (PER), and
• Is there differentiation of performer and non-performers through PER?
Scope of work:
• Developing/designing questionnaires to evaluate current performance management system;
• Sampling, designing, data processing, data analysis; and
• Writing report and presentation of report on the findings.
Interested firms/individuals may kindly submit proposal through email at email@example.com. The last date of submission of proposal with cost is November 20, 2015.
For further information and TOR, contact Louise Monger, Human Resource Officer, Royal Civil Service Commission at 322491, ext 121 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.