Invitation of Sealed Quotation - August 1, 2014
The Secretariat of the Royal Civil Service Commission invites sealed bids from eligible suppliers for the supply of following office suppliers and service for the financial year 2014-2015 as detailed below.
1. Supply of office stationery
2. Supply of office furniture / equipment/ carpet
3. Supply of computer accessories
4. Supply of electrical items
5. Annual maintenance / repair / supply of spare parts of office vehicle
6. Catering meals and snacks (From hotels/ restaurant)
Tender documents can be purchased from the Administration and Finance Services, RCSC on cash payment of Nu. 500/- (non-refundable) on any working days with effect from 04/08/2014 to 3/09/2014.
For further information please contact Administration & Finance Services at 332472/322491 (Ext-126).if(get_locale()=='dz_BT') the_content('??????'); else the_content('Read more..'); ?>
Air Ticket Quotations - July 30, 2014
RCSC/Adm. (36) 2014-2015/
The RCSC Secretariat invites sealed quotations from the registered Travel Agents for providing Air ticket of most direct and economic routes from the following sectors on the given dates:
Type of Class: Economy Class
Nos. of pax 4 Paxs
August 09, 2014 Paro – Kolkata
August 10, 2014 Kolkata – Vijayawada
The terms and conditions are specified below:
- Quotation shall be solicited from the registered travel agents only for the above dates & Sectors,
- Please do not quote “Scheme Rates”. The quotation must be for full fare economy. Scheme rates will not be evaluated.
- The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid for a period of 45 days from the date of opening the quotation.
- A Travel Agent must have online booking facilities with mobile communication system.
- Once the quotations are solicited, it shall be mandatory for all the registered travel agents to furnish the rates as and when required. Failure to furnish within the stipulated time, the agents is liable for termination of contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to the RCSC on or before August 01, 2014 at 10.30 AM. & quotation will be open on the same date.
- No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the award is finalized.
- Sealed Covers should be addressed to the Head, Administration & Finance Services, Royal Civil Service Commission, Thimphu.
Announcement For Graduates - July 29, 2014
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce that the RCSC during its 2nd Meeting held on 3rd June 2014 Read more..if(get_locale()=='dz_BT') the_content('??????'); else the_content('Read more..'); ?>
Shortlist announcement for H.H Humphrey fellowship 2014-2015 - July 25, 2014
The RCSC would like to announce 15 applicants shortlisted for the final selection interview for H.H Humphrey fellowship 2014-15. Read more..if(get_locale()=='dz_BT') the_content('??????'); else the_content('Read more..'); ?>
Appointed GNHC Secretary - July 25, 2014
In accordance with Section 67 of the Civil Service Act of Bhutan 2010, Sonam Wangchuk, Read more..if(get_locale()=='dz_BT') the_content('??????'); else the_content('Read more..'); ?>
Temporary recruitment of DIMS graduates - July 25, 2014
The Royal Civil Service Commission would like to announce vacancy for 11 DIMS graduates for a period of 4 months starting from 11th August 2014. Read more..if(get_locale()=='dz_BT') the_content('??????'); else the_content('Read more..'); ?>