Masters/Post graduation in the School of Ecology and Environmental Studies at Nalanda University
The RCSC is pleased to announce that the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India is Offering scholarship for 2015-2016 academic session to Bhutanese candidates interested in pursuing Masters/Post graduation in the School of the Ecology and Environment Studies at Nalanda University, Bihar, India.
This scholarship slot includes return economy class airfares to the nearest international airport and 3 tier AC train fare to the place if study (if required). Embassy of India to Bhutan will provide one way air ticket to the selected scholar to enable him to join the course nominated/selected for.
Nominated students are advised to visit http://admissions.nalandauniv.edu.in and fill in the application online. The academic session will be commencing in September, 2015. After screening the candidate’s application the applicant will be invited for interview by means of video conferencing using Skype before a final offer of admission to the candidate is made.
1. Civil servants as per BCSR 2012;
2. Private/Corporate sector employees as per the provisions prescribed by the Department of Human Resources (DHR), MoLHR.
3. Please note that the graduates should normally have obtained GPA of at least 3.2 or above on a 4 point scale.
Application Documents required
1. Copy of CID.
2. Class XII and Degree Pass Certificates and Grade Sheets
3. Duly filled-in Application Form of the Institute. Application forms can be downloaded from http://admissions.nalandauniv.edu.in.
4. One of the accepted English Language tests certificate (TOEFL,IELTS, TOEIC, PTE, STEP)
The application documents from:
1. Civil servants should be submitted to the concerned Ministries/Agencies;
2. Private/corporate employees should be submitted to the DHR of MoLHR; and
3. The Ministries/Agencies concerned, RUB and DHR of MoLHR will forward the application documents to HRD Division of RCSC.
Applications should reach:
1. Respective Ministries/Agencies (for civil servants) : June 26, 2015
2. DHR, MoLHR (private/corporate employees) : June 26, 2015
3. RCSC : July 2, 2015.
Since this is an open scholarship, the selection and confirmation of candidature will be decided by the Institute.
For queries, contact Sonam Wangchuk, HRDD at 02-322491 (Ext. 129) during office hours.