Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program (2016)
The Royal Civil Service Commission would to inform that the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) in Japan is providing Postdoctoral Fellowships for 3-6 months from April 2016 to March 2017 on a competitive basis.
Fields of Study:
Fields of study such as natural science, engineering and medicine are given first priority
- The Fellowship provides ¥120,000 yen on arrival, monthly stipend of ¥220,000 yen, insurance and round-trip airfare.
- Applicants are free to select host institutions in which to carry out their research.
Interested applicants must obtain the 2016 Fellowship Announcement and Application Form from the Foundation. To obtain the announcement, please:
- Write to MIF with name and address by postal mail to :
The Matsumae International Foundation
4-14-46, Kamiogi, Suginami-ku
Tokyo, 167-0043 JAPAN
- OR, Email: email@example.com
- OR, download from the Foundation’s website: http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/mif
- Civil servants applying for above programs must fulfill the provisions of the BCSR.
Applications must be received by the Foundation latest by 31st August, 2015. MIF does not accept applications via Fax or Email.
For further clarification, please contact Tshewang Choden, HRD Division at 322491(ext. # 122) during office hours.