Notification: Changes in the implementation of MaX for civil servants in Schools.- March 28, 2019
3,698 total views, 5 views today
The Royal Civil Service Commission during its 154th and 159th Commission meeting held on 22nd January 2019 and March 26, 2019 has approved the following changes in the implementation of Managing for Excellence (MaX) System for civil servants in school based on the findings of the Taskforce members and recommendation of the 259th HRC meeting of the Ministry of Education held on 19th February, 2019.
- Annexure I: Allocation of weighting for output areas
- Annexure II: Rubrics and description for output areas
- Annexure III: Listing of school in Group 1, 2 and 3 for the conduct of ModEx
- Annexure IV: List of full flegde Principal at P4 who are eligible to sit as MC Members
- Annexure V: Employee distribution Form