PNST/MEXT Scholarship Programme
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the availability of Postgraduate program on Nano-Satellite Technologies under PNST/ MEXT Scholarship Program.
1. Scholarship details:
● The PNST/MEXT Scholarship Program is a United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Program established by the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs and Government of Japan in cooperation with the Kyushu Institute of Technology (KyuTech) for postgraduate level students from developing countries or non-space-faring nations.
● This program will provide extensive research opportunities in Nano-satellite systems through the use of the Nano-satellite development and testing facilities at KyuTech.
● Civil servants with four years bachelor’s degree in engineering (any field); and
● Be born on or after 2 April 1982;
● The completed application forms have to be submitted to the Post-graduate study on Nano-Satellite Technologies (PNST) no later than January 22, 2017 (JST) for students starting in October 2017.
● Study obligation (service and financial obligation will differ from BCSR 2012, therefore, candidates are requested to contact Tshewang Choden, HRDD at 02-322491 (Ext. 122) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
● For information on the fellowship program, please visit link http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/psa/bsti/fellowships.html