Quotation for air ticketing- July 11, 2014
The RCSC Secretariat invites sealed quotations from the registered Travel Agents for providing Air bticket of most direct and economic routes from the following sectors on the given dates:
Type of Class: Economy Class
No. of Paxs: 01 Pax
July 16, 2014 Paro – Bangkok
July 19, 2014 Bangkok – Brisbane
Oct. 19, 2014 Brisbane – Bangkok
Oct. 26, 2014 Bangkok – Paro
The terms and conditions are specified below:
1. Quotation shall be solicited from the registered travel agents only for the above dates & Sectors,
2. Please do not quote “Scheme Rates”. The quotation must be for full fare economy. Scheme rates will not be evaluated.
3. The details of the traveler (s) will be provided in the work order.
4. Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
5. Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid for a period of 45 days from the date of opening the quotation.
6. A Travel Agent must have online booking facilities with mobile communication system.
7. Once the quotations are solicited, it shall be mandatory for all the registered travel agents to furnish the rates as and when required. Failure to furnish within the stipulated time, the agents is liable for termination of contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
8. Sealed quotation should be submitted to the RCSC on or before July 11, 2014 at 10.30 AM. & quotation will be open on the same date.
9. No complaint either in written or verbal shall be accepted from the travel agent after the award is finalized.
10. Sealed Covers should be addressed to the Head, Administration & Finance Services, Royal Civil Service Commission, Thimphu.