RESULT OF BHUTAN CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION (BCSE) 2016: MAIN EXAMINATION
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the Result of BCSE 2016: Main Examination. Only the candidates who have obtained 50% and above in the Main Examination and meet the prospect of being selected for the vacancies already announced for the respective examination categories are required to report in person for Selection and Placement as detailed below:
Venue : Lungtenzampa Middle Secondary School (Auditorium)
- PGDPA Category – December 26, 2016 @ 9.00 AM
- PGDFM Category – December 26, 2016 @ 9.30 AM
- Technical – Law Graduates – December 26, 2016 @ 10.00 AM
- Dzongkha Category – December 26, 2016 @ 10.45 AM
- PGDE Category – December 26, 2016 @ 11.00 AM
- Technical Category excluding Law as follows:
- a) Bio-Science Group – December 26, 2016 @ 12.30 PM
- b) Medical Group – December 26, 2016 @ 1.00 PM
- c) Engineering Group – December 26, 2016 @ 1.30 PM
- d) IT & Statistics Group – December 26, 2016 @ 2.00 PM
The Selection and Placement shall be carried out based on the following:
- Merit ranking of the M.E. results for the respective examination category; and
- Availability of vacancy.
Further, the vacancies under PGDE (school teaching) if not filled from the PGDE category shall be offered to the PGDPA and PGDFM categories provided they meet the criteria, in order of merit. Therefore, graduates who have appeared the BCSE under PGDPA and PGDFM categories who have the prospect of being selected for PGDE are required to bring the original academic transcripts for validation.
Appeal:Candidates are given opportunity to appeal to the RCSC for review of the M.E. Result from December 14 – 20, 2016 on payment of Nu. 300/- per paper.The appeal outcome shall be declared on December 24, 2016 on RCSC website.NOTES:
- Candidates who did not submit the required documents within the given deadline have been disqualified.
- Candidates who do not have the prospect of being selected are not required to report.