Shortlist for RGoB scholarship at RIM
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the RGoB scholarship at RIM, 2017 intake
The selection interview is scheduled on 26th January, 2017 at the RCSC Conference Hall from 9.30 am onward. Therefore, please report to the mentioned venue on respective time (before lunch/after lunch).
Shortlisted candidates are requested to kindly bring along all the documents (if any) as supporting documents to compute Individual Achievement such as:
● Leadership (Eg. Officiating more than one month, team leader, etc.)
● Voluntarism/Community service/Extracurricular activities
● Publication/Research (peer reviewed)
● Professional Recognition Eg. task force member with evidence of completion of assignment
● Civil Service Award
● Marking for the above documents shall be considered only after entry into the Civil Service
● For civil servants who got Bachelor degree qualification through in-service programme, their individual achievement shall be counted from the date of appointment after getting selected through BCSE.
Contact Sonam Wanghcuk at 322491 or 17944449 for any query.