Shortlist of 2017 Nehru-Wangchuck Scholarship Announcement (Civil Service)
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates of 2017 Nehru-Wangchuck Scholarship.
During the interview, the shortlisted candidates must make a 10-minutes power-point presentation on a topic (will be given on 31st January, 2017) which will be followed by the question-answer session (Click here to the Interview Format and final criteria):
Further, the candidates are required to submit the following documents to Sangay Yeshi of HRD Division, RCSC at firstname.lastname@example.org without fail:
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a prescribed format (Download CV format) (latest by 2:00 pm of 30th January, 2017) which is to be circulated among the panel members.
The candidates are also expected to bring the original merit certificates in the following areas:
• Leadership (Eg. Officiating more than one month, team leader, etc…)
• Voluntarism/Community service/Extracurricular activities
• Publication/Research (peer reviewed)
• Professional Recognition (task force member with evidence of completion of assignment)
• Civil Service Award
1. Marking for the above documents shall be considered only after entry into the Civil Service
2. For civil servants who got Bachelor degree qualification through in-service programme, their individual achievement shall be counted from the date of appointment after getting selected through BCSE.
Venue: Commissioner’s Chamber (RCSC)
Time : 9:00 am onwards
Date : 2nd February, 2016.
For any queries, please contact Sangay Yeshi at 02-322491 (Ext. 229) during office hours.