Shortlisted Candidates for Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency (TICA), 2017 intake (August)
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the TICA scholarship, 2017 intake
The selection interview is scheduled from 1-3 February, 2017 at the RCSC Conference Hall from 9.30 am onward. Therefore, please check your respective dates for the interview and report to the mentioned venue on time.
Shortlisted candidates are requested to kindly bring along all the documents (if any) as supporting documents to compute Individual Achievement such as:
● Leadership (Eg. Officiating more than one month, team leader, etc.)
● Voluntarism/Community service/Extracurricular activities
● Publication/Research (peer reviewed)
● Professional Recognition Eg. task force member with evidence of completion of assignment
● Civil Service Award
● Marking for the above documents shall be considered only after entry into the Civil Service
● For civil servants who got Bachelor degree qualification through inservice programme, their individual achievement shall be counted from the date of appointment after getting selected through BCSE.
Contact Tshering Lhamo at 322491 (Ext. 117) for any query.