“Excellence in Service”: A Professional, Accountable and Productive Civil Service delivering efficient and effective Services underpinned by Technology, Innovation and Empathy.
- Ensure an independent and apolitical civil service that will discharge its public duties and services in an efficient, transparent and accountable manner.
- Ensure that civil servants render professional service guided by the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Ensure that uniform rules and regulations on recruitment, appointment, staffing, training, transfers and promotion prevail throughout the civil service.
- Continue to maintain a small, compact and an efficient Civil Service that is merit based.
- Enhance Civil Service capacity through Human Resource Development Programs.
- Maintain Up-to-date personnel information on all civil servants.
- Pursue the goals of the Institute of Civil Service Record.